Because summer approaches and temperature ranges rise, the chances of turning into a huge perspiration puddle that can't stop sweating increases. It is almost a given that on those scorching summer afternoons, we are grateful for our perspiration that helps cool us down. You can subscribe to our newsletter, if you want to have more info about cancer lawsuit.
Although what if the great things about sweating are overcome by the negative consequences. What is your sweat is accompanied by foul body odor or turns your shirt into a wet towel? What can you do in that case?
Some ways of controlling sweating naturally are as follows:
1) If possible, don't overexert yourself physically.
2) Avoid being out in the sunlight in warm weather. Stay in cool shady areas and relax.
3) Drink plenty of cold fluids to keep your body temperature down.
4) Shower more often. Sweat itself shouldn't produce any odor, but it attracts bacteria that may cause body odor. Showering more often helps clean away this undesirable bacteria.
5) Apply talcum powder to areas where you have excessive perspiration.
6) Wear light colored clothing that doesn't trap heat like darker colored clothing will.
7) Wear loose fitting clothes so that any heat has more avenues of escape.
8) Wear clothes made of natural cotton or high-tech materials that will draw sweat away from your skin and bring it to outside air where it can be evaporated faster.