Today in this post I like illustrate about how do I answer a Skype call and start a Skype conference call? Here below I provide step by step instructions. If you need best phone backgrounds or wallpapers you can another link and get it.
Here's what it looks like when someone calls you.
- To pick up, use the Answer button… or Decline if you're too busy to talk (or don't recognize who's calling).
- You can also "Answer with video" using your webcam.
- You'll learn more about that in our next video, titled Making Video Calls with Skype.
- There's one more type of call you can make for free on Skype: a group call, with up to 25 people.
- Group calls are great for bringing family and friends together, or for conference calls at work. Skype gives you two ways to set one up.
- The first is by clicking the Group button above your contacts list.
- An empty group will open on the right, where you can either drag or drop the people you want to call… Or click the + button… then choose Add People to add them manually.
- Just click a name… then the Select button…and Add when you're done.
- Now I have two people in my group.
- When you're ready to begin, click the Call Group button.
- Elizabeth: Hey, everybody! Mia: Hey, Elizabeth! How are you guys? Elizabeth: Wow, this is really cool… The second way to make a group call is to add people while the call is already in progress.
- Just click the + button… then choose "Add people to this call.
- " Now you can select the people you want to bring into the group.
- When you're done, click "Add to call," and then just wait for them to answer.
- Stephen: Hello? Bronwen: Hey, Stephen! Mia and Elizabeth are on the call too.
- Once again, click the End Call button when you're done.
In this post really very useful to everyone, who are getting know how to make Skype call and conference call. Moreover, we provide go in this blog about galaxy wallpapers for setting in your desktop or mobile phone wallpapers.