Before hiring a court reporting firm on your subsequent deposition, these are 8 key factors which one should consider. While this list is not exhaustive, it covers the basics so that one can select the best feasible court reporter.
1. Ensure they send pleasant court reporters
This one is self-explanatory. You need the best court reporter for your depositions; right? But beyond the minimum qualification of a CSR license, what else should you be seeking out?
- Is the court reporter on time?
- Is the court reporter professionally dressed?
- Is the courtroom reporter easy to work with or is he/she burdened out?
2. Make certain they offer expert Support staff
You want to make certain that the court reporting company you work with has good customer support. Most of the people hate voice mail and lengthy-winded menu alternatives, like "Press 1 for this, Press 2 for that…" Your court reporting firm should have real, human beings to talk with. And those people want to be expert. Phoenix court reporter provides industry leading court reporting and deposition services to clients.
3. Ensure they have a great website
Every court reporting firm should have its own website with deposition scheduling, client login and an entire host of document depository functions. A website that facilitates online scheduling for time-saving purposes is required these days.