Locksmiths provide a variety of residential and commercial services related to locks both on the home- front and also on the office-front. There are a number of residential purposes for which we need the services of Locksmith. Some of the common reasons people call out locksmiths are:
- Provision of a new lock for the house
- Replacing a damaged lock with another lock
- Provision of a new keyhole or enlarging the size of the existing key hole
- Creating a master key and a replica of the master key
- Installation of panic bars.
Locksmiths can also work with the intercom systems that have been installed in the houses or install new intercom systems. You can visit Locksmith San Diego Locations named as LockTechSanDiego.
On the commercial front, Locksmiths provide a variety of services such as:
- Lock System installation
- Lock repair and replacement
- Installing key holes
- Installing and repairing intercom systems
- Installing and repairing access control systems
- Installation of closed circuit television network
- Installing and repairing door alarm systems
- Provision of high security locks
- Provision of file cabinet locks.
Locksmiths can also help out people in emergency situations such as the accidental locking of a house. In this situation, someone might have got trapped inside the house. People seek the help of locksmiths to unlock the door by using various master keys available only to the locksmith, and provide rescue to the trapped individual.